Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Summer's end


So you gettin calls, texts, emails and messages on facebook from people you ain't thought about since May... must be time to head back to school. I always appreciate the people who ask me how my summer was, assuming I can sum it all up in a short discussion.

The first day back will always be eventful. We try to act like so much has changed since high school, when cats used to know a week in advance what they were going to wear on that first day back. College is no different. You know you're going to look clean and try to impress with something you picked up over the summer. Whether that be some fake D&G shades you picked up in DC or a BAPE shirt you spent your entire summer's savings on... you are probably going to rock it, and rock it hard. Then when you back in class and realize these clothes ain't doing a thing for your professor, you wonder if it was all worth it. "We all self conscious, I'm just the first to admit it." (c) Kanye

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yea The problem with dressing up all the time is that you have to do it ALL the time...when you stunt 98% of the time you can't slack off on a tuesday...

I think im over that..clothes mean nothing to me... just lets me know what you spend your money on...me- im pretty sure first day of classes I will be in some shorts and a t-shirt...

5:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home