Thursday, March 20, 2008

Video: Dunn Dunn/Foolish - Shawty Lo



"They call me dunn dunn, dunn dunn it all!!!!"

These two tracks have been on blast for a min. down here. The rest of the nation is still jamming to "They Know" in the club but down here these tracks have been killing it! Shout out to DJ Scream, who's in the vid, who gave me the untagged version of this song months ago. I know this isn't the most thought provoking song in the world but as a DJ I can appreciate a homegrown track like this that's at the moment is the biggest track on the radio but exclusive to the Atlanta area.

-DiBiase

3 Comments:

Blogger thehaytidream said...

You only hear Dunn Dunn late night on 102 Jamz or K97.5 up here, but I first heard it actually waaay back on Juan Epstein when Cipha Sounds had gone down to Atlanta and came back with some Shawty Lo.

I know we mostly stay on the "good hip hop" tip with artists like The Roots and 9th Wonder, but I'm always down for the club bangers.

11:42 AM  
Blogger DiBiase said...

Yeah I remeber Ciph saying that. I listened to all the Jaun Eps on my way up to Durham a couple weeks back and caught that episode

1:52 PM  
Blogger thehaytidream said...

LOL @ you listening to em all. That sounds like something I'd do.

3:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home