Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Step Back - Freeway feat. Lil Wayne


The beat is insane, courtesy of Don Cannon. The production fits Freeway's flow perfectly and he goes HARD. More importantly, this is the sickest Weezy F. flow I've heard in a few months. For a minute, I think Lil Wayne was falling back on his status as the hottest MC and was simply spittin lines and laughin through tracks. He went hard on "Beat Without Bass" and then he kinda fell back, puttin out mediocre bars on "I'm So Hood (Remix)" and I would even venture to say his lines on Little Brother's "Breakin My Heart" was somewhat sub par. But this shit right here?!? This shit right here?!? Yeah, this is Freeway's track, but I'm Cash Money cross the belly. STEP BACK!

Step Back - Freeway feat. Lil Wayne

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home