Wednesday, May 14, 2008

New Kanye: Lollipop (Remix) & Put On

So after posting that "Everybody Nose (Remix)" yesterday, I realized that Kanye has been goin OFF recently. Then I checked out the new "Lollipop (Remix)" and I started thinking... maybe he's going super hard because the 2008 MTV Hottest MC rankings are being revealed FRIDAY. You can still vote here. , but I think it would be a shame if Kanye doesn't take the top spot this year. Yeah, Lil Wayne is still hot despite not dropping an album since 2005 (DAMN!) but Kanye's grind has been somethin serious lately. The remix to "Lollipop" is hot, in part because Wayne actually raps. I miss that guy. (pause)

Lollipop (Remix) - Lil Wayne feat. Kanye West

Check out this track "Put On" that's been out for a week or so that Kanye did with Jeezy. Production by Drumma Boy is bananas, and there's a lil more Yeezy with the autotuner.

Put On - Young Jeezy feat. Kanye West

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home