Tuesday, May 13, 2008

New N.E.R.D. tracks

So I posted "Everybody Nose" a few months back and it's grown on me since initially hating it. "Spazz" on the other hand is BANANAS on the first listen and I'm probably looking forward to this album now more than any other. "Spazz" can be heard on the new Zune commercials, where you can get a glipse of the album cover for N.E.R.D.'s next album Seeing Sounds (not N.3.R.D., like previously thought). I wish I could have seen them at the Glow in the Dark Tour.

Spazz - N.E.R.D.

Check out the remix to "Everybody Nose" with the other two members of CRS (Lupe and Kanye) and Pusha T.

Everybody Nose (Remix) - N.E.R.D. feat. CRS & Pusha T

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

shaff
i'm ahead of the game!

i had this before you posted it

YAY!

10:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah I've def been feeling both songs... and I missed at the concert too (sadness)

10:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home