Thursday, March 22, 2007

More Fresh Jay-Z


I felt a little obligated to post this since I posted his freestyle a few days ago. I thought this was a joke when I first heard it, but apparently Big Homie really agreed to do a track with Mysterious of MTV's Making The Band fame. This is the first track I've heard from Jigga that sounds remotely close to the level he was at on The Black Album (sad, huh?). Some of his lines sound a lil similar to those his spit on "Threat" though... (ex. "I put the four to ya" vs. "I put the gun to ya")

Ride Tonight - Jay-Z feat. Mysterious

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good look...
Keep up the guilt trip ;D

6:35 AM  
Blogger thehaytidream said...

This is why I post

2:39 PM  
Blogger Thesis said...

DUDE....SON, WHY DO I THINK THAT'S A JAY-Z SOUND-A-LIKE...REAL TALK!!!

6:38 PM  
Blogger thehaytidream said...

Yeah... I definitely could see where you get that from. His flow is different... like he went back a few years.

10:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home