Sunday, July 27, 2008

Video: Ryan Leslie makes "Addiction"

I used to laugh at this guy with all of his YouTube and MySpace self promoted hype but honestly when I started to learn his story I became a fan. Attended Harvard at 14 and graduated at 19, writing and producing his own music as well playing most of the instruments in his production. When I saw him pick up a trumpet and play some notes for the production of "Gibberish," I was sold. I'd bet that this production did not go down with Ryan Leslie in a blazer and shades all night, but this dude is talented... and that may be an understatement.



Addiction - Ryan Leslie feat. Cassie
Addiction (Remix) - Ryan Leslie feat. Cassie & Fabolous

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the man... straight genius... didn't even major in music at Harvard

I can't say he's the best singer (but who is??) but his understanding of music/production is CRAZY good. I'll hope people will at least check out the album when it drops in Sept...

12:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home