Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Video: We Takin' Over - DJ Khaled

"The summers bout to get hot..." I like some of the flashback images from Biggie's "Hypnotize" video, like runnin from the feds down the freeway with the car in reverse and takin the chase to the water. This is that type of video made for the summer, so we'll probably be sick of it by the end of May, but for now it's hot! One thing though, what the hell is Fat Joe wearing?

We Takin' Over - DJ Khaled feat. Akon, T.I., Rick Ross, Fat Joe, Baby & Lil Wayne

2 Comments:

Blogger DiBiase said...

Nice trib. to Big and Diddy w/ the car in reverse.
I heard this on the radio earlier in the week and someone called in asking "What is Akon saying after 'WE TAKING OVER'?"
I thought he was saying "Money Sees Outta town" (I know it makes no sense) but turns out he's actually saying "One City at a Time"

8:52 PM  
Blogger thehaytidream said...

Yeah it is "one city at a time"

3:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home