Saturday, August 19, 2006

Lil Wayne at his best


Easy - Paula DeAnda feat. Lil Wayne

powered by ODEO


This new track featuring the best rapper in the game today (yes, I said it) is blazin. Being a "Wayne Head" I don't normally find much I dislike in his flow/rhymes, however, I appreciate Lil Wayne stepping outside the box in his latest musical efforts. Hollywood Divorce is a track I've had for a while now, and will be on Outkast's Idlewild yet I figured I would post it with this track, just to display the versatility of this man. You go from Easy, a pop production with a sick flow, to a funky, groove track like Hollywood Divorce. In the Outkast record he raps about the materialism of hip hop, which he admits to helping create, a far cry from his Tha Block Is Hot days with the Hot Boys. Amazing how we, his listeners, have been able to witness the maturation of this MC in his 15 years in the game. Hard to believe he is only 24...

Hollywood Divorce - Outkast feat. Lil Wayne & Snoop Dogg

powered by ODEO

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home