Friday, October 27, 2006

New Jay-Z: "Lost Ones"


So I got this song about two days ago (good look Beauty) and I must say, it's given me hope for Kingdom Come. After Hov dropped "Show Me What You Got" I thought we might just be seeing The Blueprint 2 all over again - commercial tracks with a lack of lyrical substance. Then I heard "Lost Ones". Iceberg Slim is talkin his split with Dame, his work relationship with Beyoncé, and the death of his nephew. I actually felt like the second track which leaked, "Kingdom Come," was solid as well, so right about now I'm gettin excited about this Jay album. All I can say is... it's about damn time.

Lost Ones - Jay-Z

powered by ODEO


Please leave some comments...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that new jay is FIRE!!!!!!! Preciate the shout out on the house party "NOBODY does it better"

6:42 PM  
Blogger thehaytidream said...

YOU RIGHT

6:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home